Saturday, October 31, 2009

My lil bike

Aha!!!! Finally i've purchased by dream bike..the Solaris.. As a beginner i assume it's suitable for me as i'm on a very thight budget. Early morning about 9a.m dah kuar rumah and heading to Bandar Melaka. On the way call up my agent to collect the claim form. Meeting point is at Subaidah, Jln Hang Tuah. After finishing 1 capati and still empty i've ordered for 1 piece of plain roti canai. There... the boy coming with a blurred face together with the claim form. Without any delay me and J straight to the bike shop.

We promised to Loi (the shop owner) that we'll be back to get the bike..today around 11a.m we're there. I chose the blue and silver solaris LeRun bike..the one that surveyed was white in color but today it turn up to be blue & silver..tapi tak kisah ler cantik jugak and it really look macho..hahaha..

Before taking home my new bike i had asked Loi to put on the lights on the bike. It will help me to cycling during night time later on. Loi is an active cycler, he's member of the environmentalist cycling club in Melaka. Good to know him..

With the total pice of RM 565, i took home the Solaris, luckily J drove his van for this purpose. Now i'm very proud of myself to have the bike as my new activity. Unfortunately, i did not get myself the helmet today. Tomorrow i'm heading to Masjid Tanah to find one..

No comments:

Post a Comment